Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

i remember being 7 years old when i saw an add for GLOW-GORGEOUS LADIES OF WRESTLING. my mother must have seen my eyes light up and before i could utter "that's what i want to be when i grow up" she leaned in and whispered..."it's fake you know". she ruined my life as i knew it.
since i hurt myself i have been quarentined to the bed w/my leg elevated so ive been practicing w/the tablet-this is another homework assignment in the 1st stage hair & costume come later

STAGE 2:
 had to make my wrestlers "less cartoony" so i kept the same feel (i think) and i hope it's
more realistic for class since i studied up on my forms
i went back to pad and pencil for this one-it is my comfort zone.
Stage 3 is pretty much adding the background i'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment